Designed for the professional in mind, this flashlight has shock and water resistant epoxy sealed heads with unequaled light output to battery runtime. The twist on/off mechanism is the simplest and most reliable feature in the market today.
The Copper Eiger uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you to adjust the light output from a dim glow to the brightest single AAA battery flashlight available.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI.
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock and water resistance.
- Two different standard beam patterns: Medium angle optic for general lighting needs or Narrow angle optic for longer range use.
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance.
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material.
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
- Eiger flashlight is engineered to use all different battery chemistries: Alkaline, Lithium primary, 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440 or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use.
- All Peak electronics and flashlights are Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
Copper Eiger - C145 Trillium-based copper
All lights ordered through our site are custom assembled to your specifications.
Tracking information will be forwarded when your order is complete and shipping.
Because of the ultra-high output, Peak LED Flashlights are for professional use only and thus are not recommended to be used by children. Maximum light output can produce extreme heat and cause eye damage if flashed in face.