Peak lights are always at the leading edge of technology, using the latest in electronics and LEDs. The Logan uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you to adjust the light output from a dim glow to the brightest single CR123 battery flashlight available. The QTC Technology also increases battery run times when maximum light output is not required.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI.
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock and water resistance.
- Two different standard beam patterns: Medium angle optic for general lighting needs or Narrow angle optic for longer range use.
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance.
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material.
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use.
- Battery compartment comes in two options: Pocket and Key Chain.
- Reliable momentary tail switch available as an additional option with Key Chain battery compartment ONLY.
- All Peak electronics and flashlights are Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- A translucent cover that slips onto the Logan head to reduce output or use as an LED candle.
- A battery cap is used with extra battery compartments to carry spare batteries, or anything else that may fit inside and be used as a water resistant container.
- Optional battery compartment that uses two AA batteries.
Momentary Switch - $15
(Can only be used with the Key Chain body style)
All lights ordered through our site are custom assembled to your specifications.
Tracking information will be forwarded when your order is complete and shipping.
Because of the ultra-high output, Peak LED Flashlights are for professional use only and thus are not recommended to be used by children. Maximum light output can produce extreme heat and cause eye damage if flashed in face.